Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information.
1) Acquisition of Information. Dun-Rite does not acquire any more information about Site visitors than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely or than is acquired by the host of the Site. No information regarding visitors to the Site is provided to anyone outside Dun-Rite and its agents without prior written approval from
the visitors. If we ask for your email address or personal information to provide other services to you, or to supply you with direct, ongoing information, we will maintain that information in a safe and secure server at our ISP for our own internal use only.
2) Disclosure to Third Parties. Dun-Rite will provide individually-identifiable information about Site visitors to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority (including, but not limited to, a court order), or to comply with laws or regulations. In this circumstance, your information may be divulged without your consent.
4) Dun-Rite may use “Cookies.” Cookies are pieces of information that a Site transfers to your computer hard drive. Cookies can identify a particular computer, but not an individual user. Advertisers may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
5) If a hyperlinked Site from Dun-Rite exists, that other Site may ask for personal information — for instance, if you are purchasing a product or service. Dun-Rite has no control of third parties’ use of any personal information you provide. We urge you to exercise care when providing personal information to anyone.
6) We may use other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Dun-Rite’s Site(s). Such third-party companies may use information (not including your name, address or email address) about your visits to this and other Sites to provide advertisements on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice, and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please review your rights at the Network Advertising Initiative Site (www.networkadvertising.org).
7) If you send an email inquiry to Dun-Rite, the return email address is used for the answer. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose and do not share it with any third party.
8) Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Our services are not available to anyone under eighteen years of age. While we make every effort to ensure that pages are appropriate for our audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental
supervision. Dun-Rite recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Dun-Rite, or to anyone else online.
9) Please remember that any information you may disclose in any public areas of our Site(s) or the Internet becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
10) Dun-Rite’s Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent thirdparty “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.